Our sunflower/cut flower fields, pine tree row, sunset areas and over an acre pond make the perfect backdrop for photos! We welcome photographers in search of a great setting for a session to schedule with Ward’s Farm.
Photographers must receive Ward’s Farm schedule approval for photo/video shoots that:
- Are with clients (whether professional or amateur)
- Utilize professional equipment
- Are works for hire
- Involve client photography
- Involve the exchange of money for a service rendered
Professional equipment includes but not limited to:
- Detachable flash
- Large photography bags
- Multiple lenses
- And/or similar items
These types of photoshoots MUST be scheduled outside of ‘Pick Your Own’ hours and are based upon farm availability. This is done to allow our guests visiting the farm to freely pick flowers/pumpkins without having to worry about getting in the way of a photoshoot. This also allows our photographers to not have to worry about guests ruining a shot. We want all our guests to enjoy the experience of the farm.
- Photoshoots are to be scheduled outside of our ‘Pick Your Own’ event hours for a fee
- $25 per session for use of the sunflower fields only
- $35 per session for sunflower only sunset timeframe
- The farm has other photographer favorites like a pine tree row, acre pond, and sunset areas
- $35 per session for full farm
- $45 per session for full farm sunset timeframe
- Payment is due prior to the scheduled session via Cash App or Venmo
- A session may be up to an hour. If you choose to schedule multiple sessions within that hour, you are subject to the per session fee
We require that you tag Ward’s Farm in your photos posted on social media. All photos must be identified as being photographed at Ward’s Farm.
A Ward’s Farm owner will guide first time Ward’s Farm photographers to the fields open for photos. After your tour, the staff will not remain for the duration of the photo session. Our staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photoshoot location. Photographers, please instruct your clients to contact you upon their arrival.
Please remember, sunflowers are an agricultural crop and are subject to Mother Nature. The weather and growing conditions are variables that could impact the growth of the sunflowers. We cannot guarantee that the sunflowers will bloom on a particular date. If you schedule ahead of blooming, please ensure your dates are flexible.
Photography Farm Rules & Other Information
- Ward’s Farm reserves the right to halt any photography session deemed to be disruptive
- Please do not disrupt the flowers or vegetation
- Props must be carried to your photoshoot location and removed upon departure
- All photos should be family friendly
- Children must be supervised at all times
- It is the responsibility of the photographer to be aware of the weather and reschedule with Ward’s Farm and their client prior to their photoshoot start time. Rain dates can be rescheduled at no additional cost if rescheduled before start of photoshoot
Please use the form below to send requests to reserve a scheduled photoshoot. Ward’s Farm will contact you to for payment and send required waiver to be completed once your request has been processed. Thank you.
Booking Calendar Will Open When Ward's Farm Opens For the Season
If you'd like to book a full farm (no flowers) photoshoot before we start blooming in June, please send us a message!
Photography Policy Q&A
The fee helps to cover the crop & pay the farmer for his planting
This is done to allow our guests visiting the farm to freely pick flowers/pumpkins without having to worry about getting in the way of a photoshoot. This also allows our photographers to not have to worry about guests ruining a shot. We want all our guests to enjoy the experience of the farm.
Please contact Ward’s farm. We can recommend a photographer that has photographed at Ward’s Farm previously.
Yes, your clients can pick sunflowers or pumpkins during their photoshoot. Sunflowers and Pumpkins will be the same price as they are during our events. Please send payment for items picked VIA Cash App or Venmo.
The Freshest Flowers in the Area
We bring professional/commercial grade flowers directly to you at wholesale cost. Need flowers for your event? We’ll put together a package that complements your type of event. Looking to pick up some flowers for your dinner table? With our wide assortment of flowers, you’ll be able to put together the perfect final touches to your table.
Have a Question About the Farm?